Friday, June 26, 2009

An Unidentifiable Piece

I am so grateful that it is Friday. It has just been one of those long weeks. We went to see Transformers II last nite - it is definitely a guy movie. I enjoyed it but would have much rather seen the new Sandra Bullock film.

One of my projects has been to mark all of my framed pieces. So that when I am old and gray, I can flip a picture over and will have a label to remind me of the pertinent details - designer, pattern name, fabric.

This piece is one of my first projects and it hangs in our foyer. The details of the frame (not captured by the camera) are just beautiful.

Alma Lynne
Noah's Sampler
Recommended Fabric
DMC Thread

This next piece is one of my favorites. Unfortunately, I have no idea who the designer is - can anybody help me with this? I do know that I found the pattern in a cross stitch magazine. If I had to guess which one, I would say BHG Cross Stitch & Needlework.


I hear my needle and thread calling - enjoy your weekend.

Cari

No comments: