Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Odds and Ends



This week is just flying by and there has been little time for cross stitch. I did complete a really sweet little piece, the picture doesn't do it justice - my inexperience as a photographer (try clicking to enlarge).

Our Souls Entwine
Brightneedle
Suggested Fabric and Thread
30 ct. Cream Linen ~ WDW
Stitched 1 over 1

As I was taking pictures, I snapped one of this framed piece that I gave to my husband for
Valentines 2008

You Have Stolen My Heart
Lizzie Kate
Suggested Fabric and Thread

I ordered several skeins of silk (NPI) for 'Fruit of the Spirit" by PSS and Ann A. Tarbox by Hillside Sampling. I confess I have never stitched with silk and after reading Nicole's blog, I can't wait to give it a try! The best part is that I got them on sale!

I'm off to do some stitching!

Cari

No comments: