Friday, June 19, 2009

The Beginning

Wow, I actually created my own blog, I am so excited!

Why no pictures? I don't own a digital camera, I have been a rebel and held on to my wonderful NIKON 'film camera' that my husband and I bought as a wedding gift to each other. Not to worry, my plan is to borrow my friend's digital camera and take lots of pictures this weekend and then upload them to my blog (I love saying that my blog my blog my blog).

So, if you happen to stumble upon my blog, please visit again soon to see all my cross stitch projects - some are completed and others are WIP. Theresa at Shakespeare's Peddlar just sent me a huge box yesterday it was like Christmas for me - can't wait to show all my goodies, too.

One of my dearest friends asked me to help her find a verse today and I think it's perfect to end my first post with.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you;
the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace.

Numbers 6:24-26


No comments: