Saturday, June 20, 2009

New Additions To My Stash


I received a huge box from Shakespeare's Peddlar this week, including fabric to begin the Mary Wigham SAL. Theresa also sent two frames I had ordered - now I just need to find time to stop by my LNS and drop off everything to be framed.

BTW, Shakespeare's Peddlar is having a huge Cyber Sale, now thru the end of June, great time to add to the stash.

I completed my homework for the week and took my test (an 'A' hooray!). So now I have some play time. And, as you can see, one of my dear friends loaned me her camera. I am going to make the most of it today and take lots of pictures which I will be adding to my blog this week. I want to return her camera asap as it is full of precious family photos and I don't want anything to happen to them while in my possession (or any other time).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cari - I am very impressed with your blog and proud you are trying new things. Have a wonderful day and I will look forward to checking back soon. Love Aunt Darlne