Saturday, September 12, 2009

Guess What I Found...

those of you who are A&E and Plum Street Sampler fans are going to be so excited. I couldn't believe it when I saw the picture and was more surprised that it wasn't on Paulette's blog first...

A Picture of her new A & E Sampler, "Paradise Lost"!

Theresa of Shakespeare's Peddler has an orphan of the day each day her shop is open - so I visit her sight frequently. Well, today she has a picture (the WHOLE picture) of "Paradise Lost" - hurry and check it out, it's great!

On another note, my Toy Story will return to my WIP pile for a revamping of the toy section.

Thanks to everyone who stops by to visit. I just love everyone's comments - you are all wonderful!

Enjoy your weekend.

Cari

3 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Thanks for the scoop, Cari! Paulette did a great job on it - I love the giraffe. Now to decide what to order - HRH, PSS, Theresa's new chart.... so much to think about!

We're having beautiful weather here in SE Michigan today and I'm going to head outside to stitch in a bit.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Siobhán said...

Paulette outdid herself. I am so psyched!!

JOLENE said...

Awesome! I follow Paulette's blog and I have to say she has some really fun designs coming out at market this fall. Can't wait to get may hands on quite a few of them.