Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Finishes and a Frame

Happy Tuesday!

My stitching time has really dwindled since school started. I did finish this adorable little Drawn Thread piece (thank you Katrina). I had such fun stitching it and would like to do the other three. If anyone has the other charts and would like to sell them, let me know.

Spot of Spring
Drawn Thread
Suggested Fabric and Thread

This one I finished awhile ago - I'm going to take it with me on my next trip to TJ Maxx and see if I can find a fancy little frame for it.


Cupid's Teenie Sampler
Sweetheart Tree
Suggested Fabric and Thread

And lastly, a framed piece...


My Quaker House
Blackbird Designs
Recommended Fabric and Thread

Well that's all I have for today. My NPI Silk did arrive over the weekend and I started on The Learning Girl Sampler - I'll try to take pics tonite.

Enjoy your day.

Cari

6 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Awesome job, Cari! My friend Julie has stitched this spot sampler and does have all the patterns, I think. I'll have to ask her for you if she's done and wants to move them along.

Your Sweetheart Tree finishis really pretty too but I LOVE your BBD finish. The frame just sets it off perfectly.

Margaret said...

What lovely finishes! And great frame too! I have that piece (the BBD one) all finished as well -- it's sitting neglected somewhere. :(

Ranae said...

Wonderful finishes and the frames looks good with that BBD design
Good luck shopping for a frame

Anonymous said...

Beautiful finishes, Cari!

Robin in VA

Siobhán said...

Wow, wonderful stitches on everything, Cari! I love 'em all, but I think the BBD is my favorite. I keep meaning to stitch that sampler, it is so pretty.

Deb said...

Wow, wonderful finishes Cari. I love the frame for the BBD piece. I finished that last year and never got it framed - I think that I better now! Hope that you find just the right frame at TJMaxx - that piece is so sweet.