Thursday, August 13, 2009

Need some help, please.

Well after going thru my stash, several times, I came across this magazine, I just love the cover piece it is called the "Girl's Learning Sampler", and decided this would be my next start. But, I need some direction. It is charted for DMC and I would like to convert it to NPI. I have never converted anything before and am not sure how to do this - is there a standard conversion chart somewhere? It also calls for 32-count Ivory Jobelan, but I would like to stitch it on a 36-count - something light colored as I really like the look of the finish pictured.


In the interim, I am working on a couple of small, whimsical pieces. I'll post pictures later.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Cari

1 comment:

Deb said...

Hi Cari - Try this site:

http://www.angelfire.com/ma/yahootie/dmcnis.html

or this one:
http://www.needlepointers.com/ShowArticles.aspx?NavID=1558


I think one of these should be able to help you out. That's a great sampler, by the way!!